Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December Road - færdig


Pastel on UArt - 21x15 - mostly Rembrandt Pastels

9:45 pm - put some "final" corrections in and calling this piece finished. I haven't signed it and am holding back on that till I see it in daylight tomorrow. I need to let the work rest for a while, and then I'll make the final determination. If I sign off, I'll take another picture and replace this one with a note of what I've done.

Overall, I do like this very much. I plan to keep this painting for myself.

2 comments:

  1. Rick, It's definately a very special piece!! Not only does it bring about very emotional memories, but it is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, you have definitely captured the mood and lighting of this winter road. You are quite the inspiration and encouragement to us all.

    ReplyDelete

Path in the Pines

Pastel 12x16 on LuxArchival 100 This view of an old path through the pine woods has held my attention for years.  The woods are now a housin...