Friday, January 28, 2011

Boat Channel II

Second Image 2:15 pm

First Image - 8:30 am

Work In Progress
Picture of work as it stands as I begin this morning as I begin work.
I wanted to get a picture up so I have a reference as I begin work on the reflections in the water.
I also see some other areas that need more attention, but one of the things I find sometimes are easier for me to see in a photograph of the painting than in the painting itself.
Second image has middle distance reflections painted. Trees still a WIP. Start now on foreground, especially the grass and tree on the left.
This is the stage of a work that can scare me. What I've done pleases me, and I am fearful of ruining a good start with a bad finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Path in the Pines

Pastel 12x16 on LuxArchival 100 This view of an old path through the pine woods has held my attention for years.  The woods are now a housin...