Friday, January 15, 2016

Beach Path, Study

Watercolor over Ink, 4x6

SOLD on eBay


The paths to the beach often lead between houses on Jacksonville Beach.  The walls and bushes create a dramatic entrance to the bright sunlight of the beach and surf

I have begun a series of small watercolor paintings, of which this painting is the first, that I hope will serve two purposes.

1.  I plan to use these paintings as the foundation for larger works in pastel or watercolor.  In these studies, I will explore color and composition seeking to express a more open and liberal interpretation of the subjects.

2.  I will offer these studies on eBay for a low opening bid and free shipping in an effort to find greater exposure for my work and to enlarge my e-mail base for my newsletter by adding people who have purchased my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning in the Dunes

Morning in the Dunes Acrylic on canvas panel 8x10 Behind the beach at Talbot Island, the dunes march away one behind the other.  No clear pa...