Thursday, July 25, 2024

Cat Drawings - 1st Five

Cat 2 - from Photo

Cat 3 - Bridgette 1

Cat 4 - Bridgette 2

Cat 5 - Rusty

Cat 7 - Lady Gray

First 5 of 20 Cats in 30 Days

I have set myself a project of drawing / painting 20 cats in 30 days.  These first 5 images are drawn in pencil with pastel on drawing paper.  I wanted to start slowly with pencil to master the proportions and expressions of the cats.  Not all the drawings made the "final cut."

More will be coming.

If you are interested, I would be delighted to do a portrait of your pet.  Contact me for details about my process and prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridget 10 - Don't Look at Me, I'm Thinking

 Pastel on Toned Tan Paper, 7x5 This is the standard view of Bridgette. Every time I get the camera or my phone out to take a photo, she ref...