Friday, January 28, 2011

Boat Channel II

Second Image 2:15 pm

First Image - 8:30 am

Work In Progress
Picture of work as it stands as I begin this morning as I begin work.
I wanted to get a picture up so I have a reference as I begin work on the reflections in the water.
I also see some other areas that need more attention, but one of the things I find sometimes are easier for me to see in a photograph of the painting than in the painting itself.
Second image has middle distance reflections painted. Trees still a WIP. Start now on foreground, especially the grass and tree on the left.
This is the stage of a work that can scare me. What I've done pleases me, and I am fearful of ruining a good start with a bad finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning in the Dunes

Morning in the Dunes Acrylic on canvas panel 8x10 Behind the beach at Talbot Island, the dunes march away one behind the other.  No clear pa...